The Friends of Conway Rec. Inc is auctioning off two Cranmore Skimobiles. All money raised will benefit the Friends of Conway Rec Inc. Summer Scholarship & Teen Center fund.
The auction will take place virtually from February 21st through March 21st. Bids can be sent via email to [email protected] and must include the following: first and last name of bidding party, mailing address, phone number, and bid amount.
- Bidding will start at $2,000 and must be made in $100 increments. Please specify red or green skimobile with your bid.
- Bidding will close at 11:59pm on Monday, March 21st. Any bids received after that will not be accepted.
- Bidding updates will be sent every Monday via e-mail to the address the bid was sent from. The current high bid will be posted on the Friends of Conway Rec Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter feed. High bids will also be posted online at www.conwayrec.com every time there is a new high bid.
- Bids will not be accepted over the phone.
- Winning bidder will be notified on March 22nd. Full payment must be made by March 28th.
- Winning bidder is responsible for picking up and transporting their skimobile from Conway, NH.
- Skimobiles will be sold as is.
Questions? If you have questions, please email [email protected].
The Friends of Conway Rec Inc. is a 501C3. All members are volunteers. Each year the Friends of Conway Rec Inc. awards scholarships to between 25% - 40% of the children who attend the Conway Rec Summer Camp. In addition, the Friends of Conway Rec Inc. awards scholarships to members of the Chip Kennett Teen Center for both registration fees and field trip fees. The board of directors for the Friends of Conway Rec Inc. appreciates your support.